Adult Education Resources
- Pandemic Experience and Recovery For All – A short series of activities for English class that combine conversation, grammar and advocating for Recovery For All. The work culminated in a letter sent to the Governor of New Jersey highlighting the reasons that undocumented residents deserve support. The letter itself and a link to sign on in solidarity can be found here.
- Claudia’s Story – An ongoing story designed for class discussions, fluency practice and dictations. Each short, one page chapter is available as a PDF and there is a recording, as well.
- Math and Social Justice (Resource from the Adult Numeracy Network)
- Immigration Now! (ESOL Lessons – Dealing with ICE, Immigrants’ Rights)
- Let’s Drive NJ (ESOL Lessons – Expanding Access to Drivers Licenses
- Census Materials for Adult Learners and Teachers
Middle School/High School Resources